In Defined STEM, learning connections represent a simple way to tie STEM careers to everyday curriculum. Each connection is a self-contained unit containing a career based video, objectives, guiding questions, and additional resources. In addition, each connection is tied to state educational standards.
Arts / Popular culture Connection List
- Architectural Aquarium Design
- Art and Designing a Doll
- Cycling and visual arts
- Design Your Own Backpack
- Designing Beautiful Jewelry
- Geometrical Patterns in Everyday Living
- Toys As Culture
- Using Horses in Movies
- What Makes A Toy Look Good?
- Windsails and the Visual Arts
Click here to go back to the learning connections taxonomy listing.