In Defined STEM, learning connections represent a simple way to tie STEM careers to everyday curriculum. Each connection is a self-contained unit containing a career based video, objectives, guiding questions, and additional resources. In addition, each connection is tied to state educational standards.
Language Arts / Speech Connection List
- Communicating New Discoveries
- Communicating about Aquariums
- Ecoregion and the Effects of Human Interaction
- Forestry in the News
- Persuasive Compostition and Presentation on Easton Bats
- Persuasive Presentation on Constellation Mission
- Research and Present NASA Missions
- Talking about Wheels
- Using Communication In Cooking
Click here to go back to the learning connections taxonomy listing.